bumGenius Elemental One-Size Cloth Diaper
This is the "classic" version. Quantities Limited.
Organic, One-Size... affordable.
Looking for organic, natural fibers next to your baby’s bottom? The award winning one-size bumGenius design is now available with luxuriously soft, 100% organic cotton inside.
bumGenius Elemental One-Size Cloth Diapers offer an industry first - tabs that stretch for a perfect fit. Stretchy tabs combined with simple snap fasteners make cloth diapering easy. Our new, "no-stuff" system available only in the bumGenius Elemental One-Size Diaper is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! It really is as easy to use as a disposable diaper. Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required.
- Adjusts to fit most babies between 8 and 35 pounds!
- Absorbent layer integrated into the waterproof outer layer.
- One step cloth diaper - no stuffing!
- Easy snap closures.
- Ultra-absorbent, certified organic cotton inner.
- Gentle leg elastic contains the mess!
- Wash and dry at least 3-5 times before first use for absorbency.
- Place solids in toilet. A diaper sprayer is helpful. *If baby is exclusively breastfed, rinsing over toilet is not necessary. The cold wash below will pre-rinse diaper!
- Store diapers in a dry pail. (no soaking)
- Every two days, wash cold with 1/2 -1/4 the recommended amount of detergent.
- Wash hot with 1/2 - 1/4 the recommended amount of detergent.
- An extra rinse is recommended.
- Dry medium or hang to dry. Drying time can be decreased by fastening the diaper inside out and/or tossing a dry towel in the dryer along with the diapers.
Optionally, you may add up to 1/4 cup bleach to the hot wash once per month.
Avoid fabric softeners, dryer sheets, and commercial rash creams.
Laying wet diapers to dry in the sun is excellent for stain removal and freshening.
What is the difference between the bumGenius Elemental One-Size Diaper on this page, the bumGenius 4.0 One-Size Diaper, and the bumGenius Freetime One-Size Diaper?
(sold on this page)
|Organic cotton inner fabric next to baby's skin
||Stay-dry seudecloth inner fabric next to baby's skin
|| Stay-dry seudecloth inner fabric next to baby's skin
|Absorbent cotton sewn into diaper - not removable, but no need to reassemble after washing
||Absorbent microfiber insert removable for washing and drying, but must be inserted before reuse
|| Absorbent microfiber inserts sewn into diaper - not removable, but no need to reassemble after washing
|Not ideal for overnight - harder to add extra absorbency
||Popular for overnight use - easy to add extra absorbency
||Great overnight for smaller babies, but harder to add absorbency overnight for bigger babies and toddlers
|Takes longer to dry than 4.0 diaper
|| Dries more quickly than Elemental and Freetime diapers
||Takes longer to dry than 4.0 diaper
Shop online or visit our downtown Olympia, Washington storefront for personalized assistance! view map